Webkudu is a full-service CT Web Design company.
We can take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
You don’t need to worry about finding different companies to put different pieces in place for you. We can handle everything.
- Domain Registration ( getting yourname.com )
- Hosting ( keeping your site up )
- Development ( web development is the engine behind everything. Although our site looks spiffy, we specialize in making sites that do things )
- Deployment ( launching the site )
- Security ( ssl certificates and other security concerns )
- SEO ( search engine optimization, get found on the internet! )
- Email newsletters ( design & deployment )
Although we can and do handle everything for many clients, we do not insist on it. We also continue work on existing projects or pitch in with just the expertise that you require. Maybe you already have your own designers, or hosting, or whatever. Here at webkudu, we’re all about adapting to your needs.
You don’t need any technical knowledge to work with us.
As we said, we can do it all for you. At a minimum, all you need is an idea of what you want to make. If this describes you, here is a suggested process to go through:
- Think about your idea. What is the site’s goal? Who are the potential visitors? What are the major features the site should have?
- Think about what you need and what you don’t. Do you already have a logo or do you need one created? Do you already have a domain name? Will you need custom graphics?
- Get a quote. At this point, you have some idea (rough or specific) of what you want. You can fill out our form and expect to get a reply within 48 hours (usually much less). Try to describe your project as well as possible to receive an accurate estimate.
- Keep in touch. Once you approve webkudu to do work for you, you’ll never be out of the loop. We’re only an email or phone call away. Communication is the secret ingredient to getting your ideal website.
But we also do work for professional web developers.
We are a friendly client-based organization, but as always, we’re flexible. Much of the work we do is for other web professionals, who are providing web solutions for their own clients. Why do they choose to subcontract to us?
- We can get you over the hump. Perhaps you already have a capable team and you just need a little bit of help getting through some of the sticky points.
- We focus mainly on development. Some companies focus more heavily on design, or seo, or what have you. By subcontracting with Webkudu, you can boost your development output.
- We can save you time. The fact of the matter is, web design/development is a booming industry and some of our clients just need help keeping up with the demand!
And everyone in-between.
Without belaboring the point, we’re a flexible web company here to help you with what you need and have you save money on what you don’t. We can join existing projects or create new ones. We can do everything for you, or just the services you’re looking for.
Custom web work based on your needs.
As we mentioned, will will help you figure out what your needs are. High quality, professional websites, can take many forms. Some are pure design, meant to please the eye and build product awareness. Some are work horses, which may hold large databases of information and perform complex calculations based on that data. Some are e-commerce sites, designed to sell a product or service. While every project is unique, some common examples are listed below.
Perhaps the most common type of web site, these sites exist mainly to promote awareness for the owner. A common example would be a restaurant looking for a web presence to advertise their venue and provide their location, menu, calendar events, etc. These sites typically rely on the use of a CMS. The site you’re on right now is an informational site about webkudu!
While ‘dynamic’ is a vague term that could potentially apply to nearly any web site, we’re talking about sites requiring large amounts of custom code. In some cases, these are CMS’s that have a particularly large amount of customization to them. Larger sites will typically require a PHP MVC framework application for the ultimate in power and control. Some examples of this and other information can be found on our technology page.
These are sites for selling products and/or services. A common example would be a manufacturer who wants to sell her products online or a hotel looking to take deposits over the internet. With an e-commerce site, you’ll be able to reach an international audience and have the potential to really drive sales through the roof!
Hopefully, you now have a good idea of what webkudu is and how the process works. If you still have unanswered questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. If you already have a project in mind and are ready to get started, please request a quote from us and let us turn your dreams into reality!